The Chief Press Secretary (CPS) to Niger state governor, Abubakar Sani Bello, Mary Noel-Berje has received the “Outstanding Media Personality of the Year (2022) award.
The award by the Federation of West Africa Freelance Association was conferred Noel-Berje along with other awardees in Abuja on Saturday.
Receiving the award, the CPS dedicated the award to God, her principal, Governor Abubakar Sani Bello and her family for giving her the opportunity to serve, leading to her recognition.
She applauded the organizers for finding her worthy of the award, pointing out that she never expected it.
According to Noel-Berje, the award will spur her to do more for humanity.
“I sincerely appreciate God and the organizers for finding me worthy of this award. This has inspired me to do more. And as God continues to help me, I will equally give out my best to the society,” she said.
Earlier, the President of the Federation of West Africa Freelance Journalist Association, Abayomi Runsewe said the awardees were carefully selected based on their track records and contributions to humanity.
The award of Outstanding Media Personality of the year (2022) is one among many others received by Mary Noel-Berje following her humanitarian services to women, children and youths through her “Ayewosai Global Foundation”.
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note
- Buhari speaks on new naira notes redesign amidst hardships
- NPC boss warns against extortion from applicants
- Tribunal judgement: I have faith in judiciary – Gov. Adeleke
- PoS surcharge: Operators allege bank officials sell cash to them
- Oyo Governor, Makinde Suspends Campaign Activities Over Fuel, Naira Crisis