Chairman, Senate Committee on Customs, Excise and Tariff, Senator Isah Jibrin has urged Nigerians to remain steadfast in their believe in building a strong, united and prosperous country.
Senator Jibrin, who represents Kogi East Senatorial District on the platform of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC in the Red Chamber, stated this while felicitating with Nigerians on the occasion of 63rd Independence anniversary of the country.
In a personally signed statement in Abuja on Saturday, the lawmaker, popularly known as Echocho, also assured his constituents of continued good representation, fighting for their rights and interests with integrity and dedication.
“Let us be driven forward by our zeal to strengthen our diversity, culture and beliefs as we remain one nation bound in freedom.
“To my dear constituents, I want to assure you that I will continue to be your voice in the Senate, fighting for your rights and interests with integrity and dedication.
“May this Independence day anniversary brings further positive turnaround, unimaginable fortune, unity of purpose, and breakthrough for Nigeria and Nigerians.
“Once again, I felicitate with all the good people of Kogi East, Kogi State, Nigerians at home and in the diaspora, and wish you all the merits of democracy,” Senator Jibrin stated.
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death
- Breaking….Former Reps member, Yahaya ‘Bulldozer’ is dead
- Court convicts self-acclaimed monarch, ‘Oba Dosunmu’ to 6months jailterm
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Ghali Alaaya over NNPCL’s appointment
- Reps Probe EFCC Over Failed Attempts To Rearrest Emefiele From Prison
- NYSC swears in 2,150 corps members in Kwara
- Ex-Rep member, Alajagusi is dead, Kwara Gov. mourns
- Press Week: All men and women must read this story
- Emir Sulu-Gambari mourns over demise of Sheikh Sha’aban and Baba Buhari
- Kwara Governor Mourns Late Scholar, Muyideen Sha’aban