All schools in Ilorin the Kwara state capital remain open, Rafiu Ajakaye, the Chief Press Secretary to Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq has confirmed.
According to him in a short message, “Schools weren’t specifically shut (or mentioned) in the statement announcing the curfew. School remain open. Curfew was to address a specific issue in a confined space (Ilorin).”
Parents and guardians are therefore advised to get their children and wards prepared for school on Monday (tomorrow).
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL