The Kwara State Governor, Mallam Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, will on Monday, 9, December 2019, swear-in the 16 commissioners- designate to serve in his cabinet, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
It would be recalled that the governor had on 17, September 2019 released the names of the first batch of the commissioners-nominee and later announced more names to become 16.
However, the leadeership of State House of Assembly after rigorous screening of the nominees for three days, finally confirmed them on 31, October 2019.
According to Speaker Salihu Yakubu Danladi, “The nominees are hereby confirmed as commissioners (for Kwara State). We so resolve. I now direct the Clerk of the House to communicate this decision to the Governor.”
The commissioners-designate are;
- New Naira notes: Police warn against violence
- Agriculture contributes 23.78% to GDP – Minister
- PHOTO NEWS: Peter Obi visits Emir of Ilorin
- 2023 elections: NUT opens up on candidate to vote
- World Cancer Day: DevComms advocate public literacy for earlier detection
- Fuel Scarcity: Transporters Demand Removal of Sylva, Kyari
- APC postpones presidential campaign rally in Oyo indefinitely
- Ibadan records another protest over scarcity of fuel, new naira notes
- Peter Obi arrives Kwara for Presidential Campaign rally (photos)
- 13 parties vow to withdraw from election if new naira deadline extends