Members of the Nasarawa State House of Assembly on Monday celebrated with the Speaker of legislature, Alhaji Ibrahim Balarabe-Abdullahi, who turned 58 years on Feb. 14.
The lawmakers who converged at the speaker’s office in Lafia cut the birthday cake alongside the celebrant as they wished him more rewarding years ahead in good health, God’s guidance and protection, and wisdom to continue to lead them aright.
They expressed their commitment to work as one united family and partner with the Executive for peace, unity and speedy development of the state.
Alhaji Tanko Tunga, the Majority Leader of the House, who spoke on behalf of his colleagues, commended Balarabe-Abdullahi for his purposeful leadership and called for its sustenance.
Tunga, who described the speaker as an outstanding leader, assured of the members’ readiness to give him their maximum support at all times to enable him to succeed.
Responding, the speaker thanked the legislators for the show of love and reaffirmed his continued determination to carry every one along and operate an open door policy that would enhance peace, stability and progress of the House.
He also thanked staff of the House, the media, friends and well wishers within and outside the state who shared the moment of joy with him. ( NAN)
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)