The Osun State chapter of the association joined the nationwide protest in Osogbo, the state capital, on Saturday.
Recall that NANS president, Sunday Asefon, in a statement on Friday suspended its planned June 12 nationwide protest.
The Chairman of NANS JCI in Osun State, Comrade Oyelayo Afeez, led its members en masse to Oke-Fia.
Speaking, Afeez said the situation of the country is unbearable to live in.
- Gov. Sule approves N1.5bn for upgrading Nasarawa Broadcasting Service– Commissioner
- Why we are detaining D’Banj – ICPC
- Adeleke denies withdrawing N5bn from Osun accounts
- DMO issues 2 FGN savings bonds at N1,000 per unit
- Adamawa Govt. increases 2023 budget to N175bn
- SMEDAN empowers 90 youth with sewing machines, others in Plateau
- Rukaiya Atiku backs husband as ‘only candidate who supports women’
- Eto’o tenders apology over violent conduct
- Atiku visits Ooni, pledges restructuring
- Buhari transmits FCT 2023 Budget to Senate