The federal government on Wednesday, sacked the Director General of the Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC), Mrs. Sally Mbanefo.
Sally has been asked to handover the affairs of NTDC to the next most senior officer, ROYAL NEWS gathered.
The removal of the DG was contained in a letter dated November 27, 2016 and was signed by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Engr. Babachir David Lawal.
The letter titled “Notification of de-secondment from the Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC) reads: “I refer to the attached letter, Ref. No. SGF.6/S.23/1/568 of 8th October, 2013 in respect of your secondment from the Keystone Bank Limited to serve as Executive Director/ Chief Executive Officer of the Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC) for a period of two years with effect from 6th May 2013.
- Kwara Governor Mourns As Ex-Women Affairs Commissioner Dies In Auto-Crash
- Naira Redesign: How CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele deceived Buhari— Oshiomhole
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai
- Peter Obi appeals for calm over cash crunch, challenges banks
- How I confronted insurgency as COAS – Buratai
- Kwara Speaker celebrates Gov. Abdulrazaq at 63
- 2023 polls: Buratai solicits support for Tinubu, APC
- CAN felicitates Kwara Gov., AbdulRazaq at 63