Petrol scarcity to end in one week– NNPC
The Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPCL) has apologised to Nigerians for the pains the nationwide petrol scarcity has caused them in the past three months.
NNPCL’s Group Chief Executive Officer Mele Kyari, who spoke on Channels Television’s special election programme, “The 2023 Verdict”, assured the public that the “glitch” would be resolved to everyone’s relief.
“I apologise for the situation, on behalf of all of us, the stakeholders in the oil and gas industry; definitely, not surely exclusive. Having said this, it is unfortunate. It’s a glitch. We are responsible to (resolve) this glitch. We will resolve this,” he said.
Asked to specify when Nigerians will begin to see a turnaround, Kyari expressed a strong belief that it would be felt “within the next one week”.
But the oil corporation’s boss said there was a caveat.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- ICPC arraigns ex-JAMB’s Ojerinde, 4 children over alleged fraud
- World Athletics bans transgender women from women’s competition
- I will run Peter Obi’s model of governance in Abia State – Alex Otti
- No clandestine meeting between Oriwoola, Tinubu– Onanuga
- I won election before without Peter Obi – Alex Otti
- IESA welcomes Alfanla’s emergence as UNILORIN’s Registrar-designate
- My suspension by Ayu last kick of a dead horse — Fayose
- 10th NASS: Experience, competence should be criteria for leadership positions —-Bamidele
- Nigeria Air to Take-off Before End of Buhari’s Administration—-Sirika
- NSIB Sets To Release Report Soon–– DG