Senate President, Dr. Ahmad Lawan, has congratulated former President Ibrahim Babangida on the joyful occasion of his 81st birthday.
Lawan, in a statement by his Special Adviser on Media, Ola Awoniyi, congratulates the elder statesman for marking the day in good health and peace of mind.
“I felicitate our elder statesman, former President Ibrahim Babangida, as I join members of his family, friends and associates in rejoicing with him on the auspicious occasion.
“We thank the Almighty Allah for keeping him in good health after his great accomplishments in the service of our beloved country, Nigeria.
“I pray Allah to grant him many more of this day so that our nation may continue to draw from his wealth of knowledge, wisdom and experience,” Lawan stated.
The Senate President wishes the General a happy birthday and many happy returns of the day.
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note
- Buhari speaks on new naira notes redesign amidst hardships
- NPC boss warns against extortion from applicants
- Tribunal judgement: I have faith in judiciary – Gov. Adeleke
- PoS surcharge: Operators allege bank officials sell cash to them
- Oyo Governor, Makinde Suspends Campaign Activities Over Fuel, Naira Crisis