Wonder shall never end. Report reaching us from Kano has confirmed that a gorilla at the Kano Zoological Gardens is being accused of ‘swallowing‘ N6.8 million cash.
Findings revealed that the money realized from gate takings during last week’s Eid el Fitri.
Although, police are already investigating the matter and are questioning 10 people.
An accounts officer at the zoo claimed that the gorilla sneaked into an office where the money was kept and then proceeded to ‘swallow’ it.
The Managing Director of Kano Zoo, Umar Kashekobo, confirmed that money was missing and gave no details.
He merely said: “Police are investigating what happened – all I can say is money is missing.”
- Emir of Ilorin condoles former AMCON chairman, Kola Belgore over wife’s death
- NiMet signs MoU with Sahel Consulting on agricultural improvement
- Buhari responsible for rot in Nigeria– Igboho
- NLC protest action may bring anarchy– TUC
- Former Kwara NUJ secretary, Timothy Nathaniel for burial Feb. 26-27
- Account for toll gate, parking lots fees since 2015, Court orders FAAN
- Adamawa hunters collaborate with Army to fight criminalities
- CSOs urge NASS to probe FG over $3.4billion COVID-19 loan, subsidy savings, others
- ARRANT NONSENSE: MURIC REPLIES MAN WHO SAID REMI TINUBU SHOULD BE KILLED
- JUST IN…. Former NBA national president, emerges as LP guber candidate in Edo