By Achadu Gabriel, Kaduna
Barely 24 hours after terrorists attacks on Abuja-Kaduna bound train service on Monday, the bandits on Tuesday morning reportedly blocked Abuja-Kaduna express highway, kidnapping scores, mostly motorists.
A motorist who spoke with newsmen confirmed that the bandits had blocked motorists with no vehicles daring to proceed with their journeys.
“My brother, it is true. As we speak, we are waiting to see how soon security personnel will get them cleared. It is well,” he said.
The spokesperson of Kaduna Police, ASP Muhammaled Jalige, could not reached immediately for confirmation at the time of filing the report.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- PHOTO NEWS: Faces at NDC security seminar held in Abuja
- EFCC traces N130m illegal trasnfer into ex-Speaker Patricia Etteh’s account
- FCTA laments influx of beggars from states
- NERC releases update on alleged Tariff increment
- Saraki woos Osun PDP delegates, canvasses support for Adeleke
- PHOTO NEWS: Tinubu visits Kwara, salutes Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Tinubu assures of victory against any PDP candidate
- KWACCIMA pleads with FG to reopen Kwara, Niger borders
- Minister promises NDC more supports for effective performance
- 2023: Why I want to contest for Ilorin West/ Asa Reps— Ajia