Not long ago the list of the top 10 richest musicians in Nigeria 2017 Forbes was presented to the world. Although these richest musicians in Nigeria presently have other investments apart from their musical career, the actual fact still remains that these richest Nigerian musicians are veterans in the entertainment industry. Read also: Tinubu’s son die of heart-attack
1. Timaya – Net worth N1.1 billion Timaya is like a lion in his own Jungle and he has to be named as one of the foremost booming musicians to come out of the Niger-Delta. All his videos on YouTube have a combined number of over 20 million views. He is worth an impressive sum of N1.1 billion.
2. Iyanya – Net worth N1.8 billion Iyanya has shown that a lot can happen in a short period of time. Three years ago he won MTN Project fame. He has gone ahead to become one of the biggest music stars in the Nigerian music industry. The Yudala ambassador is worth an attractive sum of N1.8 billion. Read also: Obasanjo vows never to return to PDP again
3. Banky W – Net worth N2.3 billion Taking the number 8 spot of Forbes list of the Top 10 richest musicians in Nigeria for the year 2017 is Banky W. He is currently the CEO of the popular Nigerian Music Record Label EME. In addition, he is the brand ambassador of Etisalat and Samsung Mobile for the West African region and also has a multi-million naira deal with Ciroc.
4. Flavour – Net worth N2.5 billion READ ALSO: Ooni of Ife Rolls Royce Chinedu Okoli, who is popularly called Flavour isn’t only Nigeria’s king of latest highlife music. His fame runs through the continent. The singer is valued at an estimated net worth of N2.5 Billion Naira.
5. Wizkid – Net worth N2.8 billion. Just like his name goes ‘Wizkid,’ this young Nigerian artist has actually made it big in the Nigerian music industry. He is currently in partnership with SONY Records and he is also the boss of STARBOY Record label. He has won numerous top awards and was recently nominated for the Grammy Awards 2017.
6. Davido – Net worth N2.9 billion. David Adedeji Adeleke popularly known as Davido is one of the best musicians in the Nigerian music industry at the moment. He is presently signed with world music giants SONY records, and he’s one among the few Nigerian musicians with international recognition. Read also: Lady claims she saw Davido’s late friend, Tagbo
7. Innocent “2Face” Idibia – Net worth N4.5 billion. This is the living legend of the Nigerian music industry. He makes his money from shows and endorsement deals with top brands of the country. By far he is one of the most marketable musicians in Nigeria at the moment. The number four spot on this prime ten richest list of Nigerian musicians 2017 is well merited for 2Face Idibia.
8. D’Banj – Net worth N5 billion The Koko Master is the third richest musician in Nigeria at the moment. He makes his money from shows and tours around the globe due to the fact he is a really strong marketable brand.
9. Don Jazzy – Net worth N6.5 billion Don Jazzy is one among the top Music Producers in the Federal Republic of Nigeria at the moment. He is the richest music producer in Nigeria for the year 2017. He is also the boss of the Top record label, MAVIN, which has stars like Iyanya, Korede Bello, Tiwa Savage and Di’ja working with the brand. Read also: The making of Wizkid
10. P-Square – Net worth N15 billion The twin duo PSquare takes the top spot on this 2017 listing of the richest musicians in Nigeria. They make a lot of money from their album sales, endorsement deals, shows, and tours. Read also: See top super mummies in Nollywood
- COAS commissions projects at NAIC Hdqtrs (PHOTOS)
- Senate approves Tinubu’s removal of Irukera as FCCPC boss
- NDDC: Senate rejects Anambra as lawmakers biker over Kogi
- Senate Summons Wike , FCT CP over spate of kidnappings
- Reps Reject NNPCL’s OVH Acquisition Report, Order Fresh Investigation
- NNPCL, OPEC Pledge Collaboration to Attract Investments, Grow Production
- COED Tech. lay-off 95 workers in Enugu over alleged irregularities
- ‘Yahoo Plus’ pushes 27yr-old man to kill father for rituals
- (PHOTOS) Army GOC visits Shehu of Borno, sues for collaboration
- NatureNews Targets 5bn Trees Plantation by 2030, Unveils ‘NaijaGreenProject’ Initiative