Tribal mark model, Adetutu has taken to Facebook to rant about her daughter being given Christian assignments in school even though she stated she is neither Christian nor Muslim.
Adetutu revealed that her daughter who doesn’t have a Bible, has to borrow from her cousins each time she’s given an assignment linked to Christianity.
She added that she is fuming and can’t do anything because she is in a country that will either make you become a Christian or Muslim by force.
The model wrote;
Despite the fact that she stated in her school that she’s not a Christian nor a Muslim, they are always giving her Christian assignments by force. She doesn’t have a Bible, she has to borrow from my cousins.
I’m here fuming and can’t do nothing because I’m in a country who will either make you be a Christian or Muslim by force.
All I can tell her is sorry baby girl, I’m sorry.
- Election: Close down institutions, allow students vote– Reps to FG
- ICPC re-arrests former JAMB registrar Dibu Ojerinde
- Kwara Assembly approves extension of Acting Auditor-General’s tenure
- Ex-JAMB registrar opened fictitious accounts to conceal his identity– Witness
- No attempt to create conflict between Tinubu, Buhari will succeed – APC
- Lubcon bags West Africa’s best lubricant of year
- NYSC gets 8 new directors, promotes 1,123 others
- Senate confirms ex-I-G Arase as Chairman, Police Service Commission
- Bank customers decry scarcity of new Naira notes at ATMs, POS
- Senate suspends plenary till Feb. 28