Tribal mark model, Adetutu has taken to Facebook to rant about her daughter being given Christian assignments in school even though she stated she is neither Christian nor Muslim.
Adetutu revealed that her daughter who doesn’t have a Bible, has to borrow from her cousins each time she’s given an assignment linked to Christianity.
She added that she is fuming and can’t do anything because she is in a country that will either make you become a Christian or Muslim by force.
The model wrote;
Despite the fact that she stated in her school that she’s not a Christian nor a Muslim, they are always giving her Christian assignments by force. She doesn’t have a Bible, she has to borrow from my cousins.
I’m here fuming and can’t do nothing because I’m in a country who will either make you be a Christian or Muslim by force.
All I can tell her is sorry baby girl, I’m sorry.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal
- Multichoice, stakeholders reject pay-per-view for TV
- Money to fix Nigeria stolen on daily basis – ICPC