The Vice-Chancellor of the University of Ilorin, Prof Sulyman Age Abdulkareem, has urged Chemical Engineers to make judicious use of raw materials in our environment to further develop and enrich our community.
Prof. Abdulkareem made this call at the maiden meeting of the Nigerian Society of Chemical Engineers (NSChE), in Ilorin.
The meeting, which was hosted by the Vice-Chancellor, was held to commemorate the National Conference of the NSChE, which is scheduled to hold in Ilorin in November this year.
The Vice Chancellor, who is also the Chairman, Local Organizing Committee, announced that Ilorin will be hosting the National Conference this year after the Oyo, Osun and Kwara Chapter secured the hosting right.
He also expressed concerns about impacting the immediate community positively through the knowledge of chemical engineering.
- Eto’o tenders apology over violent conduct
- Atiku visits Ooni, pledges restructuring
- Buhari transmits FCT 2023 Budget to Senate
- Obi has nothing to offer Nigerians says APC
- Morocco win Spain 3-0 on penalty knock out
- Kanye celebrates Saint’s 7th birthday at Kim’s house
- NiMet alerts on thick dust haze in Kano, Katsina, others
- Naira redesigned: Maximum cash withdrawal now N100,000
- Samuel Eto’o attacks man outside stadium in Qatar
- NBA President shuns call to bar ceremony presided over by Olanipekun