ROYAL NEWS, reliable online newspaper in Nigeria reporting news with accuracy, is looking to employ experienced news writers.
Applicant should have cognate experience covering national news. The ideal candidate should have impressive and current database of contacts within political and national circles.
…Have at least two years experience in the traditional media.
…Possess a Bachelors degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or Arts and Humanities preferred.
…Have minimum of one year of online journalism experience.
…Be knowledgeable in libel laws and ethical foundations of journalism.
…Be proficient in current and emerging news-gathering method.
…Possess knowledge of, and interest in local, national and world news with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
…Must be able to take direction from the editor and creatively find unique angle to stories.
…Possess the ability to work in a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and 2-3 clips to: email@example.com
Application deadline: Friday, 12th August, 2022.
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo