Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has revealed that God has destined him to rule Nigeria.
Fayose, who spoke in Abuja on Thursday at his declaration to be the presidential candidate of his party, the Peoples Democratic Party in 2019, also promised to fight corruption if elected.
He said he remained the best candidate Read also: Read why Saudi Arabia forbids women from driving of the party having defeated two incumbent governors in his state.
H further boasted that he is the most experienced governor having served under three Presidents.
“By the grace of God, I am the longest-serving governor in Nigeria today, having served under three Presidents – Obasanjo, Jonathan, and now Buhari,” Fayose declared.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign