Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has revealed that God has destined him to rule Nigeria.
Fayose, who spoke in Abuja on Thursday at his declaration to be the presidential candidate of his party, the Peoples Democratic Party in 2019, also promised to fight corruption if elected.
He said he remained the best candidate Read also: Read why Saudi Arabia forbids women from driving of the party having defeated two incumbent governors in his state.
H further boasted that he is the most experienced governor having served under three Presidents.
“By the grace of God, I am the longest-serving governor in Nigeria today, having served under three Presidents – Obasanjo, Jonathan, and now Buhari,” Fayose declared.
- Private sector impressed as Gov AbdulRazaq declares open 10th Kwara Trade Fair
- Emefiele’s Naira redesign ran farmers bankrupt – FG
- Let’s use media to fight drug, internet fraud- Akogun
- UNILORIN Don canvasses creation of National Examination Malpractices Board
- UNILORIN emerges 9th in global ranking for Int’l students
- Kwara garment factory will be largest in West Africa at full capacity–MD
- WRITERS MOURN DEATH OF VETERAN POET, ỌLÁŃREWAJÚ ADÉPOJÙ
- Powerful Nigerian poet and author, Olarewaju Adepoju dies at 83
- Veteran NTA news caster, Aisha Bello Mustapha is dead
- Kwara Gov directs distribution of 20,000 50kg bags of maize*