Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has revealed that God has destined him to rule Nigeria.
Fayose, who spoke in Abuja on Thursday at his declaration to be the presidential candidate of his party, the Peoples Democratic Party in 2019, also promised to fight corruption if elected.
He said he remained the best candidate Read also: Read why Saudi Arabia forbids women from driving of the party having defeated two incumbent governors in his state.
H further boasted that he is the most experienced governor having served under three Presidents.
“By the grace of God, I am the longest-serving governor in Nigeria today, having served under three Presidents – Obasanjo, Jonathan, and now Buhari,” Fayose declared.
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes