The national chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Professor Mahmood Yakubu, on Thursday released the date for the 2023 presidential election.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the 2023 presidential election will hold on February 18.
Yakubu stated this in his goodwill message at the inauguration of the special adhoc committee on the review of the 1999 constitution, the INEC Chairman told members of the House of Representatives they are about 855 days left for the next general elections.
- PHOTO NEWS: Reception in honour A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN in Abuja
- Adeleke suspends Osun election commission chair, members
- A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN: Celebrating A Prince In The Silk (PHOTOS)
- HND holders to be employed as assistant lecturers in polytechnics – NBTE
- Naira notes redesign’ll control inflation in Nigeria — Don
- Adeleke directs heads of LGAs to take over from sacked council chairmen
- My son will play for Super Eagles – Oliseh
- Man jailed one year for possessing 101 PVCs in Sokoto
- PVCs, ballot boxes, destroyed after an attack on Ebonyi INEC office
- Gov. Adeleke appoints Chief of Staff, SSG, CPS