35yr-old man kills mum, eat intestines
A 35-year-old Indian, Sunil Kuchakurni has been arrested by Indian police for allegedly stabbing his mother to death over the deceased refusal to give him money for alcohol.
Kuchakurni was alleged to have cut out the deceased, Yelava’s heart and intestines before eating them “with pepper and chutney,” Daily Mail reports.
The 35-year-old carried out the attack when he visited the 65-year-old at her home in Mahawala Vasant, in Kolhapur, Maharashtra in India.
According to the report, neighbour’s who saw him walking out of the deceased house with blood stained hands an hour after they heard screams, alerted the police.
The Senior Inspector of Shahupuri Police Station in Kolhapur, Sanjay More, while confirming the arrest of the suspect said the 35-year-old is in custody and investigation is ongoing.
More said, “He was unemployed and surviving on his mother’s pension. He’s an alcoholic and often stole money from his mother.”
The police Senior Inspector also disclosed that blood samples of the suspect are being tested to confirm if he ate parts of his mother’s body in a fit of rage.
“His wife and three children moved to Mumbai.
“His mother was fed up of him and refused to give him more money and then he killed her.
“Some parts of her stomach and her heart were extracted and found next to the body along with pepper and chutney when we reached the scene of the crime.
“We suspect he must have eaten some of the organs but it will only be confirmed after the medical reports are back.”
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Ex-Nigerian Minister, Kola Jamodu installed as Asiwaju of Ere Kingdom (PHOTOS)
- IEYDA applauds Police, Army, others over peaceful conduct of polls
- How FG punished me for going to court over naira policy – Gov Matawalle
- Nigeria’s total public debt stock hits N46.25trn in Q4 2022 – NBS
- Asari Dokubo leads solidarity walk for President-Elect Tinubu in Rivers State
- MC Oluomo bans illegal Agbero taxes in part of Lagos
- Justice AbdulMuttalib Ambali’s demise, great loss to humanity Emir Sulu-Gambari
- TRIBUTE TO LATE HON. JUSTICE MUTALLIB AHMAD AMBALI OFR
- UNILORIN don, Prof. Aishatu Gobir gets new appointment, group reacts
- Ikpeazu sacks all Special Advisers, Aides