Kano State Government on Friday confirmed that the state COVID-19 Taskforce Co-Chair Prof. Abdulrazak Garba Habib and three other members have tested positive for coronavirus.
It was gathered that Kano has 21 confirmed cases of the disease and one death as at 11.15 am on Friday.
The state commissioner for health, Dr Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa, confirmed the situation in a statement issued by the ministry public relations officer, Hadiza Namadi on Friday.
The commissioner in the statement, therefore, advised the general public to keep social distancing, avoid overcrowding and stay at home to keep safe as it continues to take measures to contain the spread of the disease in the state.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders