Nollywood actor, Stan Nze is set to wed his long time girlfriend, actress Blessing Obasi.
The couple have been dating for a long while and have finally decided to tie the knot in a ceremony that is scheduled to hold in Lagos today, September 11.
They both took to their respective social media pages to subtly announce the news, while describing themselves as “his Queen and her King”.
Congratulatory messages are already pouring in from fans, well-wishers as well as celebrities.
Congratulations to them!
See Stan Nze’s post below,
In other news, a Nigerian media personality, Oluwafunmilayo has given ladies an insight on how to detect if a man truly loves them or not.
In a tweet shared on her page, Funmi tells ladies that if a man truly loves them, then said man will not kiss them until they’re married.
She wrote, “A man that really loves you will not kiss you until your wedding night.”
- Election: Close down institutions, allow students vote– Reps to FG
- ICPC re-arrests former JAMB registrar Dibu Ojerinde
- Kwara Assembly approves extension of Acting Auditor-General’s tenure
- Ex-JAMB registrar opened fictitious accounts to conceal his identity– Witness
- No attempt to create conflict between Tinubu, Buhari will succeed – APC
- Lubcon bags West Africa’s best lubricant of year
- NYSC gets 8 new directors, promotes 1,123 others
- Senate confirms ex-I-G Arase as Chairman, Police Service Commission
- Bank customers decry scarcity of new Naira notes at ATMs, POS
- Senate suspends plenary till Feb. 28