Akeredolu disclosed that TB Joshua aided the state in restoring electricity to some parts of Ondo State.
The governor recounted how the late founder of Synagogue Church of All Nation, SCOAN, paid the electricity bills and bought transformers for four local governments in the state.
Akeredolu spoke during the internment service of TB Joshua at SCOAN in Lagos State.
According to the governor: “When the Northern senatorial district of our state was in darkness, he came to our aide.
“He paid the electricity bills of four local governments and bought transformers for them because the government could not afford it.”
TB Joshua died a few weeks ago after he conducted a church service.
A lot of controversies greeted the demise of the SCOAN founder.
The Senior Pastor of Christian Life Church, Jackson Senyonga had described TB Joshua as the “biggest witch in Africa.”
Also, the Senior pastor of Divine Mercy Church, Olatobiloba Peters has revealed that Joshua was in hellfire.
- Why I stripped naked to pray for Tinubu’ victory– Olaiya Igwe
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution