A tanker laden with 33,000 litres of petrol fell on Saturday along Iwoye-Ilogbo Road, in Iju-Atan-Ilogbo Local Council Development Area of Ogun State.
The tanker which bore the name of a popular oil company allegedly fell, due to the bad condition of the road.
Operatives of traffic agencies, Ogun State Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Corps and the Federal Road Safety Corps and policemen were seen at the scene of the accident to forestall harm.
They prevented residents from coming near the scene to scoop fuel. Vehicles and motorcycles also could not pass through the road.
Efforts are now being made to trans-load the content of the tanker into another one.
- Osun Speaker, Owoeye meets Governor Adeleke
- Adeleke tasks panels to recover ”looted” state assets
- Lawmaker assures release of detained Nigerian lady in UAE
- Qatar says 500 death toll of World Cup workers recorded
- Justice Nyako seeks appointment of more judges for speedy justice dispensation
- Tinubu in Abuja not in the United States says APC PCC
- Aishatu Gobir delivers UNILORIN 219th Inaugural Lecture Dec. 1
- Late KWASU VC: University Releases Appreciation Notification
- BREAKING… IGP, Usman Baba sentenced to prison
- Arsonists cannot deter us from holding 2023 elections, INEC Chairman