A stalwart of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ondo State, Mr Femi Adekanmbi, has lauded the appointment of Mr. James Abiodun Faleke as Secretary of the Tinubu/Shettima Presidential Campaign Council.
In a statement issued in Akure on Friday, Adekanmbi described the appointment as an affirmation of Faleke’s personality, alluring and charismatic figure with great appeal to members of the party and public.
“Faleke is an epitome of commitment and loyalty to the progressive ideals which the party stands for.
“His deep work ethics, sense of commitment with his wealth of experience to oversee all ramifications of the campaign for the party will ensure the emergence of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and Sen. Kashim Shettima come 2023,’’ Adekanmbi noted.
According to him, Faleke has what it takes to work out strategies that will lead the party’s to victory.
“My brother, Hon. Faleke has all it takes to lead our party to victory. The council will leverage on his intellectual prowess to lead us to a resounding victory by February.
“I have worked closely with him and I can attest to his sterling qualities.
“We both worked closely in 2012 during Gov. Rotimi Akeredolu’s campaign in the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria, and in the build up to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s Presidential primaries.
“Faleke is a jolly good fellow and a core loyalist of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. I wish him well in his new assignment,” Adekanmbi said.
He added that Tinubu was the man to beat in the presidential election, saying that Tinubu was destined to dance on the stage of history, describing him as a strong man among men.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)