The All Progressives Congress Presidential (APC) Candidate for Iseyin/Itesiwaju/Kajola/Iwajowa Federal Constituency in Oyo State, Engr Soliu Abu Gbadamosi bagged Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) research in Chemical Engineering from the Obafemi Awolowo University,(OAU), Ile-Ife, Osun State.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that the event took place at the Department of Chemical Engineering of the University when he did his final defence for the award of Doctor of Philosophy in Chemical Engineering.
Gbadamosi who presented his research thesis on “Development of Emission Factors For Air Pollutants From Combustion Of Nigeria Cashew Apple Juice Derived BioEthanol Anti-Knock”.
He had earlier in 2015 bagged his M.Sc at the Ladoke Akintola Univeristy of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso, in Chemical Engineering where he specializes in renewable energy with the aim of becoming a renewable energy expert.
Speaking on his new feast, Gbadamosi disclosed that he decided on this area of specialisation in order to make the best alternative way to substitute the common fossil fuel that Nigerians rely upon.
He thanked God Almighty for his new academic qualification without minding challenges he passed through during the academic exercise.
He equally extended his appreciation to his supervisor, Professor J.A. Sonibare for thorough and objective supervision of the research thesis and all the lecturers in Department for the training and advice that culminated in official award of PhD.
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt
- Gov Ademola frowns at delay in Nov salary, issues ultimatum
- Buhari says Govs are stealing local govt funds
- Kanye West gives Kim Kardashian huge divorce parting gift
- 2023: INEC takes delivery of last batch of PVCs in Edo
- Ex-VC, Prof. Magaji Garba sentenced to 35 years in prison
- Mavin Records’ “Overloading (Overdose)”, most trending 2022 YouTube music video
- Four feared dead in accident involving Gov. Fintiri’s convoy