Popular clergyman, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, has cautioned the Federal government over its plans to go after IPOB members. In a post shared on his IG page this morning, Suleiman wondered why the FG plans to go after IPOB members whilst leaving Killer herdsmen. His post reads
”You will go after IPOB?
Yet you cant go after killer herdsmen?
IPOB seeks to pull out of a part of Nigeria
Killer herdsmen destroys the whole Nigeria.
Who should be dealt with urgently?
Tread with caution sir.
They might have no one in power to speak for them,they have GOD.”he wrote
- Olam, Kwara Govt treat communities on tropical diseases
- Presidential rally: Tinubu’s supporters besiege Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos
- Court fines PRP’s presidential candidate, Kola Abiola, for late documents filing
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated
- How pastors treWe both wept when Sammie Okposo told me how pastors treated him – Apostle Suleman
- My presidential ambition is for Nigeria’s future– Peter Obi
- PDP reschedules campaign flag off in Nasarawa over police permit
- UniAbuja ASUU protest unpaid salaries
- Unilorin V-C extols Prof. Gambari’s virtues @ 78