In a rather controversial statement that’s thrown viewers into a frenzy, newly evicted housemate, Tega while talking with Ebuka after eviction earlier tonight, revealed that she’s missed her husband and her son.
The mother of one in her conversation with Ebuka revealed that her supposed love interest in the house, Boma was nothing more to her than just a friend, which led Ebuka to saying most viewers perceived Boma as more than a friend to her.
Ebuka then asked how she thinks her husband will feel with the acts she engaged in with Boma in the house and in response, she said her “husband is a bad guy and will understand”.
She revealed that her escapades with Boma in the house were nothing more than a acting script and she’s sure that the viewers were entertained with their show.
Tega’s statement has certainly thrown viewers into a frenzy as a bunch of them have taken to social media to react to what she said.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)