The BBNaija Sunday live eviction show, earlier this evening saw the first eviction of the sixth season of the reality TV show, with housemates, Yerrins, Beatrice and Niyi being the first housemate to exit the Big Brother house.
Housemates who were up for eviction this week were WhiteMoney, Beatrice, Niyi Yousef and Yerrins and viewers were given the opportunity during the week to vote to keep their favourite housemate in the house.
Well, with Yerrins, Beatrice and Niyi out of the house, meaning they had the least votes, here’s how viewers voted for them, Whitemoney and Yousef were saved but the bottom three had the following votes, Beatrice with 12.95%, Niyi with 8.34% and coming in last was Yerrins with 7.29%, giving a total of 28.58% meaning the remaining chunk, 71.42% was shared between White Money and Yousef.
The Sunday live eviction show not only saw the eviction of these two housemates, but the addition of four new housemates who’ll be joining the remaining twenty to vie for the grand prize of ninety million Naira over the next few weeks.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation