Big Brother Naija ‘shine ya eye’ housemate, Pere has revealed why he always seem to have a problem with fellow housemate, Whitemoney.
Pere during his diary session with Big Brother on Tuesday, August 17 while speaking about his clash with Whitemoney, described him as someone with too much negative energy.
Pere noted that he thinks the 29-year-old businessman is fake, “I believe WhiteMoney is faking a lot of things, he has too much negative energy”, He said.
Explaining what led to the fight on Monday night, he said,
“It’s called a whispering game and a couple of things that were being whispered were very demeaning. Very disrespectful things. When it came to my turn, I kind of wanted to know what was being said. Because when he whispered to Angel, and she whispered to Emmanuel. They didn’t want to tell me what he said… so I stopped playing the game because I insisted on knowing what was whispered.”
Watch video below,
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt
- Buhari inaugurates new MOFI Board, says FG targets N100trn
- Over 50 Emirs, others witness late Dutse monarch’s funeral prayer
- Emir Sulu-Gambari commiserates with Jigawa govt. over Dutse monarch’s death
- Gov. AbdulRazaq inaugurates APC campaign council in Kwara
- Media expert harps on importance of free press on democracy