No new locally-transmitted confirmed, asymptomatic, or suspected cases of COVID-19 were reported in Beijing on Monday, the municipal health commission said on Tuesday.
According to the commission, the national capital also reported no newly imported confirmed, asymptomatic, or suspected cases on Monday.
Beijing reported one imported confirmed COVID-19 case on Thursday, who was the first imported asymptomatic case reported on Sept. 19 after the city resumed direct international passenger flights on Sept. 3.
The first human cases of COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus causing COVID-19, subsequently named SARS-CoV-2 were first reported by officials in Wuhan City, China, in December 2019.
Since the first case of a novel coronavirus (COVID-19) infection pneumonia was detected in Wuhan, a series of confirmed cases of the COVID-19 were found in Beijing.
- UK govt finally declared candidate to support in 2023 polls
- Vote en masse for me in 2023, Atiku begs Osun people
- Kwara Govt approves scholarship for Law students
- Bernard Arnault overtakes Elon Musk, emerges world’s richest
- Fuel Scarcity: Give us petrol at official ex-depot price, lPMAN tasks NNPC
- We have no hands in appointment of VCs– NUC
- World Cup quarter-finals: Morocco vs. Portugal on Saturday
- Adamawa establishes 5 sexual referral centres – Official
- Ukraine’s Volodymyr Zelenskyy named Time’s 2022 Person of the Year
- Gov. Sule approves N1.5bn for upgrading Nasarawa Broadcasting Service– Commissioner