A Nigerian man from Benue State, Mr Sunday Twer, is set to wed two women on the same day.
According to the wedding poster shared by the groom’s friend Etoo Richard Kyan, which has attacracted different reactions, Mr Twer will be getting married to Philomena and Jennifer on March, 12, 2022.
The ceremony will hold at Iya Agula Hen Mbasombo, in Benue State.
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt
- Buhari inaugurates new MOFI Board, says FG targets N100trn