Ekiti State Governor, Dr Kayode Fayemi, has accepted the resignation of Secretary to the State Government, Hon Biodun Oyebanji, from his cabinet.
The resignation which was conveyed in a letter to the Governor, dated December 3, 2021, takes effect from Tuesday, December 7th.
Oyebanji had cited his decision to contest the forth- coming governorship election in the State for his resignation as Secretary to the State Government.
Governor Fayemi in accepting Oyebanji’s resignation, thanked the former SSG for his remarkable contribution to the administration since inception in 2018 and wished him well in his future endeavours.
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG