The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Traditional Council, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, has approved the appointment of Abubakar Sidiq Atiku Fulani as the new Balogun Fulani of Ilorin.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the new traditional chief succeeds the late BAlogun Fulani, Alhaji Mahmud Durosinlohun Atiku, who died in 16th August 2016.
Until his appointment, the new appointee is the District Head of Afon, in Asa Local Government Area of the state.
- Ex-Gov. Ahmed to be charge to court soon– EFCC
- Oyo Govt Reopens Industrial Facility Sealed Over Pollution
- Customs deploys new Area Controller to Kwara
- Senate probes cement, other building materials’ prices increase
- Kwara students applaud AbdulRazaq for pro-masses programmes
- Senate rejects planned electricity tariff hike, probes N2trn subsidy requirements
- CBN’s Monetary Policy C’ttee nominees proffer solutions to FX, food crisis
- Senate confirms NHIA, NPC, NAHCON nominees
- Abuja lawyer, Maxwell Opara drags Tinubu to Court over alleged lopsided appointments
- Kwara AGILE to Secure Future of Children – KWSG