Speaker of Jigawa State House of Assembly, Mr Isah Idris has been impeached at an emergency meeting held on Thursday.
The meeting had in attendance 20 out of 30 lawmakers.
The House, after the impeachment unanimously voted Idris Garba Kareka as the newly elected Speaker of the House.
Also impeached, were Majority leader, Sank Isiyaku as well as Chief Whip, Aminu Sule Sankara.
- Morocco win Spain 3-0 on penalty knock out
- Kanye celebrates Saint’s 7th birthday at Kim’s house
- NiMet alerts on thick dust haze in Kano, Katsina, others
- Naira redesigned: Maximum cash withdrawal now N100,000
- Samuel Eto’o attacks man outside stadium in Qatar
- NBA President shuns call to bar ceremony presided over by Olanipekun
- Media Watch Group Carpets Security Agencies Over ‘State Of The Nation’
- FG developed Lagos, not Tinubu– Atiku
- Chatham House: Atiku group berates Tinubu’s conduct
- Chatham House: Tinubu clarifies his age, paternity