Breaking…… Gov. AbdulRazaq makes fresh appointments
Kwara State Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has approved the appointment of Abubakar Abdullahi Uthman as chairman of the state’s Fiscal Responsibility Commission (FRC).
Uthman is a graduate from the University of Jos. He was called to the Nigerian Bar in 1982.
He had served the public in various capacities, including as chairman of the Federal Government’s Investigative Committee on the Nigerian Railway Corporation’s Landed Properties in 2010-2011 and Chairman of Local Government Election Tribunal Dutse, Jigawa State, in 1996.
Other members of the Commission are former Commissioner for Environment Mrs. Oyedun Juliana Funke; former banker and grassroots politician Alhaji Yusuf AbdulGaniyu Aremu; and retired teacher Abdul Gana Lukpada.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Release arrested Eze Igbo immediately – Igbo Youths to DSS
- Obiajulu Uja: Lawyer claims man arrested mentally challenged
- I can marry man above 60 – Linda John
- WAEC releases 2023 results
- DSS, police arrest Eze Igbo who threatened to invite IPOB to Lagos
- Fayose threatens to sue PDP for suspending him, demands apology
- APC suspends NDDC Chairperson, Lauretta Onochie
- Lagos Govt to repair Third Mainland Bridge on Sunday
- APC group disowns former D-G
- APC optimistic of victory in Sokoto supplementary poll