Kwara State Governor, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed on Tuesday defected to the People’s Democratic Party(PDP), ROYAL NEWS reports.
The governor in a statement signed by Dr. Muyideen Akorede, the Senior Special Assistant on Media and Communicationsa said: “having realized that the All Progressive Congress (APC) can longer serve as a platform for achieving the aspirations and expectations of his people.
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai
- Peter Obi appeals for calm over cash crunch, challenges banks
- How I confronted insurgency as COAS – Buratai
- Kwara Speaker celebrates Gov. Abdulrazaq at 63
- 2023 polls: Buratai solicits support for Tinubu, APC
- CAN felicitates Kwara Gov., AbdulRazaq at 63
- Breaking …New Emir emerged in Dutse, Muhammadu Hameem
- Lawan, Gbajabiamila sued over failure to cut N228.1bn NASS budget