The Kwara State Governor, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed has dissolved the state executive council with effect from 18th January 2018, ROYAL NEWS has confirmed.
Secretary to the State Government, Alhaji Isiaka Gold, who made the announcement in a statement issued in Ilorin, the state capital on Thursday, said Special Advisers, Senior Special Assistants and Special Assistants are also affected by the dissolution.
According to the statement, Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed directed the Commissioners to hand over to the permanent secretaries of their various ministries and assured citizens that additional measures have been put in place to sustain government business pending the reconstitution of the state executive council
Alhaji Gold added that Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed thanked the former executive council members, special advisers and assistants for their valuable service and contributions and wished them the best of luck in their future engagements.
- Society for Peace Holds 16th Annual Conference Nov. 30
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC
- Unilorin ASUU protest alleged casualisation of intellectual workers
- Tinubu will run an all-inclusive government, says PCC
- London museum returns looted Benin bronzes to Nigeria
- Fire guts 150 shops in Kachako Market in Kano State
- 2023 Election: INEC won’t allow PVC collection by proxy