The Kwara State Governor, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed has dissolved the state executive council with effect from 18th January 2018, ROYAL NEWS has confirmed.
Secretary to the State Government, Alhaji Isiaka Gold, who made the announcement in a statement issued in Ilorin, the state capital on Thursday, said Special Advisers, Senior Special Assistants and Special Assistants are also affected by the dissolution.
According to the statement, Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed directed the Commissioners to hand over to the permanent secretaries of their various ministries and assured citizens that additional measures have been put in place to sustain government business pending the reconstitution of the state executive council
Alhaji Gold added that Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed thanked the former executive council members, special advisers and assistants for their valuable service and contributions and wished them the best of luck in their future engagements.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Zamfara Gov, Bello Matawalle urges traditional rulers to tackle insecurity
- 2023: Kogi delegates shock Ameachi after requesting Yahaya Bello to stepdown ambition
- KWACCIMA collaborates with EFCC for corrupt-free business environment
- NCoS Controller advises officers to show good character, be dedicated
- Education, short road to peace, freedom—NIREC
- Cultist suspect who killed to gain promotion, women, others remanded in prison
- Don’t hold rallies in Abia, IPOB warns APC aspirant
- FG committed to protecting Nigerians from harmful use of data- Pantami
- Lagos Govt. says June 1 deadline won’t stop enforcement on Okada ban
- NAF free medical outreach excites Kaduna residents