Nigeria’s Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, is said to be considering to run against President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 general elections.
ROYAL NEWS gathered according to Bloomberg, Saraki said in an interview at his residence in Abuja: “I am consulting and actively considering it. I believe I can make the change.”
He further disclosed that if he decided to run, he would run on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
- Gunmen kill DPO in Benue
- World Hijab Day: FOMWAN hails female Muslims for upholding Allah’s command
- JAMB apprehends 6 CBT operators in Kano State
- Kwara govt gives transformers to 11 communities
- Abia ADC suspends guber candidate, 3 others
- Atiku speaks on forming alliance with Kwankwaso, Peter Obi
- Naira redesign: Emefiele urges NASS, Nigerians to show understanding
- Fuel scarcity may affect election logistics — INEC
- SAD…. PDP campaign rally turns mourning in Sokoto as Tambuwal’s aide, Aisha Maina dies
- Nigeria attains 100% broadband penetration— Buhari