Kwara State Technical Committee on COVID-19 sadly confirmed two seperate cases of COVID-19 in the state.
Rafiu Ajakaye, Spokesperson to the Kwara State Governor said this in a statement issued on Monday.
One is the wife of the UITH patient, a UK returnee, who died last Thursday and the other is another UK returnee, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
This statement is issued at 18:33pm, a few minutes after the government received official confirmation of test results from the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) Test Centre in Ibadan.
The government will address a news briefing tomorrow morning at 11am to give details and further measures now being taken to tackle the development.
- Abducted Ondo monarch regains freedom
- Petrol price disparity: Marketers issue seven-day ultimatum
- KWASSIP starts public workfare programme to alleviate poverty
- Again, naira loses to dollar, exchanges at 445.83
- Sanwo-Olu impregnated my mother in 1994 — Delta man claims he’s gov’s son
- Gov Ortom invites Buhari to commission Benue project
- 2023: Why Nigerians should elect Tinubu — Lagos BRT boss
- ICPC arrest: D’banj reacts to alleged Npower fraud
- UK govt finally declared candidate to support in 2023 polls
- Vote en masse for me in 2023, Atiku begs Osun people