ABOUT 144 suspected hoodlums who looted government and private businesses have been arrested by the state police command.
The Commissioner of Police in the State, CP Kayode Egbetokun, on Monday, disclosed that all the suspects were arrested with looted items in their possession.
According to him, “The command will ensure all those who looted public and private properties are arrested and the stolen items recovered.
Egbetokun said the arrest will be a continuous exercise in the nooks and crannies of the State.
He explained that the Police in collaboration with other security agencies will ensure no culprit is allowed to escape.
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud