ABOUT 144 suspected hoodlums who looted government and private businesses have been arrested by the state police command.
The Commissioner of Police in the State, CP Kayode Egbetokun, on Monday, disclosed that all the suspects were arrested with looted items in their possession.
According to him, “The command will ensure all those who looted public and private properties are arrested and the stolen items recovered.
Egbetokun said the arrest will be a continuous exercise in the nooks and crannies of the State.
He explained that the Police in collaboration with other security agencies will ensure no culprit is allowed to escape.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign