President Muhammadu Buhari has felicitated with the Emir of Zuru in Kebbi, Alhaji Muhammadu Sani-Sami, on the occasion of his 77th birthday.
The Emir, a retired army General, clocked 77 on Saturday, Oct. 24
Mr Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, conveyed Buhari’s congratulatory message in a statement on Saturday in Abuja.
The president recalled the illustrious stewardship of the retired army officer while in service, and saluted the selfless service he had continued to render as traditional ruler.
The statement quoted Buhari as praying God to grant the Emir good health, long life and many more years of stewardship to the Zuru Emirate and the nation at large.
- Nigeria attains 100% broadband penetration— Buhari
- UPDATED: Jigawa Govt annouces funeral as Emir of Dutse dies at 78
- Buhari inaugurates 5,700-hectare Irrigation Scheme, pledges more relief for flood victims
- 2023 polls will be the best, Senate President assures EU observers, Kenya’s Raila Odinga
- Ondo PoS operators increase charges over scarce new Naira notes
- Nigeria’s public debt stock increases to N44.06trn in Q3 2022 – NBS
- CBN directs banks to pay customers with ₦100, ₦50, ₦20, over-the-counter
- BREAKING…. Foremost Nigerian Emir, Muhammadu Sunusi II is dead
- Emefiele reveals what will happen to old naira notes after Feb. 10 deadline
- Peace Corps sets for Buhari’s assent to Bill, begins members’ training