Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni, paid a friendly visit to President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
The Ugandan President was received on arrival by President Buhari at the Aso Rock villa, Abuja, at about 2. 25p.m.
The Uganda’s president is on a “friendly visit’’ to Nigeria.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that Museveni has been showing interest and concern over the activities of the deadly Boko Haram sect operating in Nigeria over five years ago. Read also: Politicians responsible for south-east mayhem—- Army Spokesman
It could be recalled that in 2014, during the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan, as warning the Nigerian government against negotiating with the Boko Haram insurgents.
“It would be a mistake for the government of Nigeria to negotiate with these people.The most important thing is to defeat them, then negotiations can come after that,’’ Museveni told a local Ugandan newspaper in an interview in May 2014. Read also: Kogi varsity final year students to contribute N3,000 to settle lecturers’ salaries
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal