Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni, paid a friendly visit to President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
The Ugandan President was received on arrival by President Buhari at the Aso Rock villa, Abuja, at about 2. 25p.m.
The Uganda’s president is on a “friendly visit’’ to Nigeria.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that Museveni has been showing interest and concern over the activities of the deadly Boko Haram sect operating in Nigeria over five years ago. Read also: Politicians responsible for south-east mayhem—- Army Spokesman
It could be recalled that in 2014, during the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan, as warning the Nigerian government against negotiating with the Boko Haram insurgents.
“It would be a mistake for the government of Nigeria to negotiate with these people.The most important thing is to defeat them, then negotiations can come after that,’’ Museveni told a local Ugandan newspaper in an interview in May 2014. Read also: Kogi varsity final year students to contribute N3,000 to settle lecturers’ salaries
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes