Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo State has expressed shock over the death of the former Commissioner for Environment and Natural Resources in the state, Hon. Kehinde Ayoola.
Investigations revealed that late Ayoola died at a private hospital around Iyaganku, Ibadan where he was receiving treatment for heart illness.
The cause of the death could as at the time of filling this report is said to be related to heart related problem.
He stated this in a post on his verified facebook page describing late Ayoola as a loyal friend with a dedication to duty that cannot be questioned.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the deceased was the Speaker of the state House of Assembly in 1999 under Lam Adesina’s governorship and became the Commissioner for Environment following Governor Seyi Makinde’s inauguration in 2019.
According to Makinde, “I received with deep sadness, the news of the death of my dear friend and colleague, Rt. Honourable Kehinde Ayoola. Up until his death this morning, he served as the Honourable Commissioner for Environment and Natural Resources in Oyo State.
“I met late Rt. Honourable Ayoola in 2002, when we worked together as members of the Fortune Group for the election of Senator Rasheed Ladoja. He also served as the Director General for my 2015 campaign and the Deputy Director General for my 2019 campaign.
“He was a loyal friend with a dedication to duty that cannot be questioned. He will be sorely missed for his great oratory skills”.
Facebook Comments Box
- PHOTO NEWS: Reception in honour A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN in Abuja
- Adeleke suspends Osun election commission chair, members
- A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN: Celebrating A Prince In The Silk (PHOTOS)
- HND holders to be employed as assistant lecturers in polytechnics – NBTE
- Naira notes redesign’ll control inflation in Nigeria — Don
- Adeleke directs heads of LGAs to take over from sacked council chairmen
- My son will play for Super Eagles – Oliseh
- Man jailed one year for possessing 101 PVCs in Sokoto
- PVCs, ballot boxes, destroyed after an attack on Ebonyi INEC office
- Gov. Adeleke appoints Chief of Staff, SSG, CPS