Chizzy Alichi and Zubby Michael threw punches at each other while arguing over a woman being the “King of Boys”.
It began when actor Zubby left a comment on a post, saying: “A woman can never be King of boys.”
Chizzy responded: “A woman can be anything and whatever she wants to be…”
Zubby then resorted to insults, calling her a “local girl” who copies the white people. He also brought her husband into the matter and called Chizzy a mad person (ndi ala).
The actress hit back, slamming Zubby. She also included his mother in her response.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)