The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG, Pastor E.A Adeboye, and his wife, Folu, are celebrating their 54th wedding anniversary today September 8.
The couple got married in 1967. Their son, Leke, took to his Instagram page this morning to celebrate them.
”Happy wedding anniversary. 54years. Wow! May God keep you both as you show us it’s possible.”Leke wrote
Congrats to them!
- Respect culture of your host communities– Traditional ruler to corps members
- Court orders INEC to accept Labour Party’s candidates in 24 states
- Kwara Govt engages additional 200 sweepers to improve public hygiene
- El-Rufai insists Aso Rock cabal working against Tinubu, vows to unmask them
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants