A pastor, Adedayo Adeyemo, on Wednesday asked an Ado-Ekiti Customary Court to dissolve his nine-year-old marriage with his wife, Kemi over lack of care and laziness.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that the 38-year-old cleric is the pastor of Joint Heir Assembly of God, Ado-Ekiti.
Adeyemo told the court that his wife does not take care of the children and the house.
“My wife is a lazy woman; she does not sweep the house, prepare food for the children or bath the children. I cook for the children,’’ he said.
He said he performed all marriage rites and the marriage had produced two children aged nine and five years.
Adeyemo, therefore, prayed the court to dissolve his marriage and grant the custody of the two children to him.
The President of the Court, Mrs Olayinka Akomolede, however, adjourned the case till Jan.18, 2018 for further mention.
- 2023 election about competence, not religion– Tinubu Group
- 2023: Osinbajo group endorses Tinubu, receives APC letter of recognition
- Kwara Govt converts Ilorin General Hospital to teaching hospital
- I won’t forget Nigerians if elected, Tinubu vows
- Spectrum Auction will democratize broadband for Nigerians — Danbatta
- Olam, Kwara Govt treat communities on tropical diseases
- Presidential rally: Tinubu’s supporters besiege Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos
- Court fines PRP’s presidential candidate, Kola Abiola, for late documents filing
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated