A pastor, Adedayo Adeyemo, on Wednesday asked an Ado-Ekiti Customary Court to dissolve his nine-year-old marriage with his wife, Kemi over lack of care and laziness.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that the 38-year-old cleric is the pastor of Joint Heir Assembly of God, Ado-Ekiti.
Adeyemo told the court that his wife does not take care of the children and the house.
“My wife is a lazy woman; she does not sweep the house, prepare food for the children or bath the children. I cook for the children,’’ he said.
He said he performed all marriage rites and the marriage had produced two children aged nine and five years.
Adeyemo, therefore, prayed the court to dissolve his marriage and grant the custody of the two children to him.
The President of the Court, Mrs Olayinka Akomolede, however, adjourned the case till Jan.18, 2018 for further mention.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Ndudi Elumelu wins PDP Reps ticket for 5th term
- FG imposes new tax on phone-calls to fund healthcare
- Abia Speaker wins PDP’s ticket for House of Reps
- Ali Isa emerges as PDP’s Balanga/Billiri Federal Constituency, Gombe, candidate
- Breaking…..Wahab Issa, Mohammed Ajia declared winner of PDP Reps primaries
- Lagos PDP calls for cancellation of primaries
- Commission begins screening of intending Christian pilgrims
- Ortom expresses satisfaction with work on roads, other projects
- 2023 Presidency: Lawan begs Kano to swing in his favour
- I’ll reform education sector if elected president —Lawan