The Kwara State government has reiterated its commitment towards ensuring that youths enjoy the dividends of democracy and benefit from the numerous opportunities made available to them.
This assurance was given by the Commissioner for Youth Development, Hajia Adamu Jamilah Bake, when she paid a courtesy visit to the National Orientation camp at Yikpata in Edu Local Government Area of the Kwara state.
Bake, who welcomed the 2022 Batch A, Stream 1 set of Corps members to the state, submitted that Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq is a “friend of the youths” and added that their welfare is paramount to the government.
She said the government has been supporting the camp with meal subsidy, medical assistance and also with the clearing and fumigation of the entire camp, which is a gesture of love to ensure the camp is enjoyable and livable for the corps members and the officers.
On her part, the State Coordinator, Mrs Francisca Olaleye, appreciated the Commissioner for her visit and assured her of their utmost cooperation.
Earlier, the Commissioner visited the palace of the Etsu of Tsaragi, His Royal Highness, Alhaji Aliyu Abdullahi, and appreciated him for mobilizing their local vigilanté to serve as security guards for corps members and camp officials .
In his remarks, Alhaji Abdullahi appreciated the Commissioner and promised his continuous support for the success of the administration of Mallam AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq.
In the entourage were the Permanent Secretary, Barr. Iyabo Funke Banire; Director of Finance and Supply, Alh. Ganiyu Shuiab; Director of Youth Development, Alhaja Abdulsalam Hakeem and the Deputy Director Administration, Mr Sikiru Aminu.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections