Members of a community in Obohia Amuda Isuochi in the Umunneochi Local Government Area of Abia State have banished a man identified as Obioma Ubani for 20 years.
In a video that has now gone viral, Obioma was accused of engaging in witchcraft and killing one Professor Chike Ubani.
Dressed in Raffia palms popularly known as Opmu while carrying a nylong bag, Obioma could be seen in the video being escorted out of the community by members of the Obohia Development Union.
A narrator in the video said:
”This is the man that was accused of killing Prof Chike Ubani of Umuahia, Umuneze. He and his wife have been banished for 20 years from the community.”
Watch the video below…
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal