Members of a community in Obohia Amuda Isuochi in the Umunneochi Local Government Area of Abia State have banished a man identified as Obioma Ubani for 20 years.
In a video that has now gone viral, Obioma was accused of engaging in witchcraft and killing one Professor Chike Ubani.
Dressed in Raffia palms popularly known as Opmu while carrying a nylong bag, Obioma could be seen in the video being escorted out of the community by members of the Obohia Development Union.
A narrator in the video said:
”This is the man that was accused of killing Prof Chike Ubani of Umuahia, Umuneze. He and his wife have been banished for 20 years from the community.”
Watch the video below…
- TEMPORARY BAN ON PROTEST, RALLIES AND UNLAWFUL PROCESSIONS IN KWARA
- Opinion….THE ESSENTIALS OF GBENGA POWER (1)
- 35 Muslim Personalities, Groups Set To Bag IMAN’s Awards
- New currency: NASS, INEC admit threat to general elections
- Tinubu hails Nigerian Governors over Supreme Court ruling on CBN Naira Swap policy
- Election will hold as scheduled– INEC Chairman briefs FEC
- Bank workers threaten nationwide shutdown over attacks
- Old naira extension: Tinubu hails govs over Supreme Court ruling
- Governors beg Buhari to extend naira swap deadline
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling