Dr Jibayo Adeyeye, Acting Commissioner for Health, Ondo State, made the pronouncement during a media briefing after the State Executive Council meeting on Tuesday.
Adeyeye also said that visitors would not be allowed entry into any government office without the use of face masks.
The acting commissioner further disclosed that nine General Hospitals had been assigned as Isolation Centres for COVID-19 patients.
- World cup riots break out after Morocco’s shock 2-0 win over Belgium
- UK Arrival: Some selected pictures of Emir of Ilorin
- Abuja-Kaduna Rail service starts in 7 days– FG
- Kwara govt. re-opens College of Education, Ilorin
- Dangote plans 300,000 fresh jobs for Nigerians
- Minister Okays Security Measures For Abuja/Kaduna Train Transport Scheme
- Adeleke freezes Osun bank accounts immediately after swearing-in
- Adekeke rename Osun after sworn in as sixth governor
- Nigeria to begin processing of raw gold, others — Minister
- Why we retained workers in Ajaokuta inspite not being fully operational — minister