Nigerian-American singer, songwriter and record producer, David Adeleke a.k.a Davido is set to announce a new partnership brand.
The music superstar took to his official Twitter account @davido to announce the partnership.
He tweeted, “Announcing another partnership with an Amazing brand later today. God is good.
Davido rose to fame after releasing “Dami Duro”, the second single from his debut studio album Omo Baba Olowo 2012.
In 2012, Davido won the Next Rated award at the Headies and between 2013 and 2015, he released a number of hit singles.
In July 2016, Davido signed a record deal with Sony’s RCA Records and had in October 2016, released the 5-track EP Son of Mercy , which was supported by the singles “Gbagbe Oshi”, “How Long” and “Coolest Kid in Africa”.
Davido was nominated as one of the Top 100 most influential Africans by New African magazine in 2019 and had also released so many hit songs.
He also founded the record label, Davido Music Worldwide (DMW).
- 2023: INEC, NUJ collaborate on election, conflict-sensitive reporting
- Senate President cautions against Vote-trading in 2023 poll
- FG approves mother tongue as compulsory language in primary schools
- I’ll continue to prioritise education, says Gov Sule
- Police cautions governors against frustrating opposition parties’ campaign
- We’ll recover semester, session lost to strike – ASUU
- Yahoo boy arrested for beating undergraduate girlfriend to death in Ogun
- Governor Ikpeazu signs female inheritance bill into law
- Kwara Gov. reshuffles cabinet, swears-in new commissioners, others
- SON issues MANCAP certificates to 102 companies in Kano