The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), and the Governor of Nasarawa State, Mr Abdullahi Sule, are meeting right now.
Sule came to the Presidential Villa about 10am ahead of the Federal Executive Council meeting.
It’s unclear the agenda of the closed-door meeting with Buhari.
Nasarawa is the state to which the dethroned Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, was banished to on Monday by Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State.
Findings indicated that the governor might have visited to brief the President on the latest security situation in his state.
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes